Aims and Scope
American International Journal of Supply Chain Management is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by the American Center of Science and Education. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free access and download. The journal is published Semi-annually (June and December) in the online version. The journal accepts article submissions by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Optimization in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, and Materials Handling
- Manufacturing and Service Systems Design
- Maintenance Engineering and Management
- Production and Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Operations Planning, Scheduling, and Control
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert System
- Information Technology
- Hazard and Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Strategy Planning
- Human Resource Management for Operations
- Quality Management Systems and Tools
- Performance Measurement and Productivity
- Organizational Behavior in Relation to the Operation of Supply Chains
- Human factors, work organization, and workforce demographics
- Finance & Banking and Business
- Technology Management for Operations etc.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 5-10 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise the paper.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.