Focus and Scope
The scope of AIJSCM includes the fields in the supply chain management such as
- Optimization in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, and Materials Handling
- Manufacturing and Service Systems Design
- Maintenance Engineering and Management
- Production and Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Operations Planning, Scheduling and Control
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert System
- Information Technology
- Hazard and Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Strategy Planning
- Human Resource Management for Operations
- Quality Management Systems and Tools
- Performance Measurement and Productivity
- Organizational Behavior in Relation to the Operation of Supply Chains
- Human factors, work organization and workforce demographics
- Technology Management for Operations etc.
Peer Review Process
The journal uses double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
|Frequency: 2 issues per year.|
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication. Copyrights for articles published injournals are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.