About the Journal
Aims and Scope
American International Journal of Supply Chain Management is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by the American Center of Science and Education. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download.
The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Optimization in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, and Materials Handling
- Manufacturing and Service Systems Design
- Maintenance Engineering and Management
- Production and Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Operations Planning, Scheduling, and Control
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert System
- Information Technology
- Hazard and Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Strategy Planning
- Human Resource Management for Operations
- Quality Management Systems and Tools
- Performance Measurement and Productivity
- Organizational Behavior in Relation to the Operation of Supply Chains
- Human factors, work organization, and workforce demographics
- Finance & Banking and Business
- Technology Management for Operations etc.
Original full-length research papers, clearly state their objective or hypothesis, the experimental design and methods used, the essential features of any interventions, the main outcome measures, the result from the study, and a section placing the results in the context of published literature.
Provide a summary of evidence derived from primary studies that have been selected and synthesized according to the author's personal and professional perspective.
Report of a single case
Report results of a pilot study or preliminary findings from a study. The scope of this section is intended to be wide and encompass methodology and experimental data on subjects of interest to the readers of the Journal.
Peer Review Process
We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be reviewed by at least three experts: two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS and CLOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.