Aims & Scope
International Journal of Quality and Business Management (IJQBM) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal that is devoted to contemporary issues of Quality and Business Management in Asia, including Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East/Africa, and other regions like the Americas, Europe, etc. The journal accepts article submissions by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Occupational & Environmental Health
- Service quality
- Quality education & training
- Quality management
- Lean, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma
- Total Quality measurement (TQM)
- Management issues
- Customer-supplier relationship
- Total productivity management
- Research findings and results which directly or indirectly impact quality assurance etc.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal are typically involved in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 5-6 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise the paper.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
IJQBM welcomes high-quality original research papers, survey papers, review papers, tutorials, technical notes as well as discussion papers.
It is important to mention that all the works are shown without any kind of payment. All of them are published free from payments or taxes.
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2022): International Journal of Quality and Business Management
View All Issues