The Sponges in the Learning Process
The study included a number of axes that concentrated on using the sponges in the learning process as supportive means towards learning this particular skill which is considered rather difficult. A certain type of sponges where used to learn each stage of this skill. These types were different in shape and size, considering the height and potential of the individual sample, in order to help the learners master this skill in the best way possible. The learning group was given a 4-weeks course to learn the front-hand somersault using these supportive techniques, two credits a week. After 4 weeks, the results of each group were collected and compared (The original and the experimental group). The statistical results showed that the experimental surpassed the original one.
- Yusuf LazimKammash, SalihBasheer Abu Khait: Education and Learning Fundamentals and Its Application in Football, 1st Edition, Amman, Zahran Press, 2011, page 87.
- NahidaAbidZaid Al-Dulaimi: Motional Learning Fundamentals, 1st Edition, Amman, Al-Manhajiyah Press, 2016, page 178.
- LamyaaHussain Al-Deewan, HussainFarhan Al-Sheikh Ali, Physical Education Fundamentals, 1st Edition, Lebanon,Al-Basaer Press, 2016, page 67.
- Heyder Abdul RidhaAlkhafaji, Applied Guide in the Educational and Psychological research, 1st Edition, Bagdad, Al-Kalimeh Al-Taiba, 2014, page 93.
- AmerSaeed Al-Khekani, Aymen Hani Al-Juboori: Al-Murshid in Writing Researches and Studies, Najaf, Al-Dar Al-Baidaa Press, 2016, page 165.
- MoahhmedObaidatetal, The Scientific Research methodology: stages and applications, 2nd Edition, Amman, Wael Press, 1999, page 84.
- Abdul MunaemSulaiman: Aljumbaz Modern Encyclopedia, 1st edition, Amman, Al-fikr Press, 1995, page 556.
- SaebAtiyah Ahmed, Abul Salam Abdul Razzaq: Educational and Scientific Fundamentals of Gymnastics, Baghdad, Baghdad University Press, 1979, page 17.
- Ali Sulaiman Abdul Turfi: Applied Experiments in Physical Education, Nibras Press, 2013, page 187.
- Mohammed Ibrahim Shahata: Skills and Motion Analysis Biomechanics of Gymnastics, Al-Iskandaria University, Al-Maarif Institution, 2014, page 104.
- Ayda Ali Hussainetal, Technical and Mechanical Basics of Gymnastics, 1st Edition, Amman, Arabic Community Library, 2013, page 32.
- AqeelYahyi, Mohammed KhudhurAsmerAl-Hayani: Motional Education, 1stEdition,Najaf, Dar Al-Baidaa, 2015, page 33.
- NahidaAbidZaid Al-Dulaimi: Motional Learning Fundamentals, 1st Edition, Najaf, Al-Dar Al-Baidaa Press, 2008, page 47.
Copyright (c) 2018 Hassan Salih R, Ibtihal Riyad Esaa,Mohammed Jasim Moneam
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.