Current IssueView All Issues
Vol 3, No 1 (2020)
Published January 1, 2020
American International Journal of Sciences and Engineering Research is a peer-reviewed international scientific and open access journal published by American Center of Science and Education. AIJSER aims is to provide to the field of Sciences and Engineering area such as
- Fisheries science, Aquaculture;
- Aquatic environmental monitoring, investigation and assessment;
- Aquatic pollution and remediation;
- Oceanography, Limnology, Aquatic biology;
- Aquatic chemistry, Aquatic ecology;
- Aquatic toxicology, Hydrology, Geology;
- Dynamics of aquatic ecosystems;
- Water treatment, Ocean engineering, Hydraulic engineering;
- Environmental economics and management;
- Conservation and utilization of aquatic resources
- Technical, non-technical, strategic, operational and managerial topics of the civil aviation sectors.
- Climate change
- Ecology and sustainable development
- Waste and water management
- Renewable and sustainable energy
- Environmental technologies
- Green construction and sustainable development
- Sustainable land development
- Environmental economics and policy
- Urban planning and development
- Social sciences and humanities
- Social impact assessment
- Sustainable of agricultural systems
- Environmental physics,
- environmental chemistry,
- environmental economics,
- environmental management,
- environmental engineering & technology,
- environmental health, ecological and environmental protection
- air and water pollution, solid waste, noise, recycling, natural resources, climate change, biodiversity and so on.
- Agriculture & Manufacturing
- Food processing
- Foodservice & Regulation
- Labor and education on food production
- Marketing, Wholesale and distribution
- Research & Development on food technology
- Financial services on modern food industry
- Food policy matters, food quality, food nutrition, food safety, etc.
- It also publishes papers concerning about obesity research, food processing and control technologies, food chemistry
- Theories and methods of safety science, engineering, and technology
- Safety management, monitoring and supervision, and occupational health
- Safety assessment and risk analysis
- Safety economics
- Safety psychology and education
- Fire and blast safety and smoke control
- Safety in coal mine, Machinery and civil engineering
- Drug, healthcare and patient safety
- Food safety
- Construction and environment safety
- Traffic and transportation safety
- Chemical health and safety of hazardous materials
- Synchronization Protocols and Algorithms
- Security Protocols and Algorithms
- QoS Protocols and Algorithms
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Content Delivery Networks Protocols and Algorithms
- P2P Protocols and Algorithms
- Cluster-Based Protocols and Algorithms
- Real-Time Protocols and Algorithms
- Wireless Protocols and Algorithms
- MAC Protocols and Algorithms for Wired Networks
- Mobile wireless internet protocols and algorithms
- Delay Tolerant protocols and algorithms
- Mesh network protocols and algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Voice over IP delivery
- Cognitive Radio Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Monitoring and management protocols and algorithms
- Optical networking protocols and algorithms
- Scalable Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Green Computing and Resource Allocation
- Power Efficient and Energy Saving Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Routing Protocols and Algorithms
- Tree-based Protocols and Algorithms
- Distributed/Decentralized Algorithms for Networks
- Fault tolerant Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Mobile and Dynamic Networks
- Cross-Layer Collaborative Protocols and Algorithms
- Formal methods and cryptographic algorithms for communication
- Multimedia Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Network Protocols and Algorithms for Context-Aware and Semantic Networks
- Localized Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Transport Layer Protocols
- Smartgrid Protocols and Algorithms
- Network Protocols Simulation Techniques
- Protocols and Algorithms for Mobile and Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Cloud Computing Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence algorithms applied to Network Protocols
- Protocols and algorithms for IPTV delivery
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers should not exceed 8,000 words.
3. A separate title page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
4. The first page of an article should contain an abstract not exceeding 250 words and a maximum of eight keywords.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using uppercase roman numerals and shown after the list of references.
7. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
8. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order and follow the style of APA
9. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts.
10. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted, and the publication fee should be paid within 5 working days.
11. Free online publication after acceptance for well-prepared manuscripts submitted in 2020.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (https://www.turnitin.com).
All submissions will be checked by turnitin before being sent to reviewers.
Keep a Similarity Index <30% and single source matches are not >6%
- Google-Based Impact Factor (2020): 0.22
- IMPACT FACTOR( American Quality Centre for Journals)
- IMPACT FACTOR (Research Bib)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Gale's Academic Databases
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library