Aims and Scope
American International Journal of Business and Management Studies is a Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed Refereed International Journal published by the American Center of Science and Education. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The journal accepts article submissions by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Global Business
- Decision-making Process, Criteria, Principles, Models
- Business Law and Business Ethics
- Business Administration and Business Economics
- General Management
- Firm Strategy and Market Performance
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Organization Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology Management
- Company’s Aims, Organization, and Behavior
- Personnel Management, Conflicts, Negotiations
- Technological Changes Management and Economic Development Management
- Industries Management
- Structure and Scope of Government
- Social Issues and Public Policy
- International Institutional Arrangements, Contracts, Security, Conflicts
- Public Administration and Relevant Subjects.
Subject Area – Business, Management and Accounting. Subject Category – General Business, Management and Accounting (1400); Business and International Management (1403); Strategy and Management (1408).
Subject Area – Decision Sciences. Subject Category – Information Systems and Management (1802).
Subject Area – Social Sciences. Subject Category – Law (3308); Sociology and Political Science (3312); Public Administration (3321).